INVOKE RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
While Invoke encourages everyone that meets the qualifications below, the preferred candidate is a proactive and organized individual with 1-2 years of qualitative or quantitative research experience who enjoys finding innovative solutions for business questions.
The ideal candidate needs to handle a multitude of tasks and requests in a calm and professional manner and deliver upon tight timelines. A successful researcher also needs to be comfortable with technology and presenting to clients and colleagues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with Sales, Operations and Research to design research approaches
- Manage client expectations of project capabilities, insights and deliverables
- Development and programming of screening questionnaires and discussion guides based on client objectives
- Creation (or design) of session stimuli based upon client provided materials
- Traveling to and attending or moderating sessions
- Creating and writing executive summaries and insights reports (in conjunction with senior researchers)
- Supporting VPs of Research & Insights when engaging with clients
The ideal candidate for this position is a combination researcher/showman/storyteller and should be:
- Someone able to craft a cohesive and compelling story from consumer research data
- Comfortable with learning and using new technologies
- Outgoing and enjoy presenting in front of a group
- Confident and professional enough to interact with high-level stakeholders that work for some of the world’s most well-known brands and companies.
- Able to move quickly and multitask
- Comfortable working within a team
Interested? Contact us at INQUIRY@INVOKE.COM to learn more!