The kick off of the Media Insights and Engagement conference today in Fort Lauderdale, FL offers the perfect backdrop to announce the formation of Invoke’s Media & Entertainment practice. I was especially engrossed in the morning keynote by author Ryan Holiday. His use of stoic philosophy as a construct for how to navigate the change that happens in any industry was refreshing. The idea is pretty simple – fate doesn’t have to derail you, instead it can clean the slate and invigorate change – but to accomplish requires a disciplined mindset willing to give up on preconceptions and prejudices that often cloud innovation.
As we launch the new media & entertainment practice, we are doing so with an open mind to developing new solutions for the industry that capitalize on the unique features and benefits that only a live, real-time research experience can offer:
- Qualitative insights across quantitative sample sizes
- Real time data analysis – see your questions answered live
- On the fly probing – dig deeper to uncover the whys behind quantitative insights
- Nationally distributed samples – eliminating location biases
- Data continuity – qualitative and quantitative insights seamlessly integrated
- Stakeholder engagement – create a backroom innovation environment as the data comes in live
- Speed to insights – walk away from the session with all the answers
- Industry expertise – not only do we know how to maximize the Invoke live experience, we know and understand the issues facing the industry
In early March we will be hosting a live Xperience event to showcase the advantages of the Invoke live platform. I hope you can join us.